LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) is the UT-branded name for the software used to deliver live, interactive classes via the Internet.
Keep Up-to-Date with Software Updates
For the best user experience, be sure to stay up-to-date with software updates. The latest update often includes feature enhancements and service patches that improve application functionality.
To update the Zoom desktop application:
- Log in to the desktop application.
- Select the profile image at the top-right of the application window (this could be your initials or a profile picture that you have uploaded).
- Choose the option to Check for Updates and follow the prompts on screen.
Get Help with Zoom
- Contact the OIT HelpDesk online or by phone at 865-974-9900.
- Search for key terms and the latest troubleshooting tips in the OIT Knowledge Base.
- Review the sections for Instructors and Students, including resources and best practices, via the menu on the right.
- Contact the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) team during your class by calling 865-974-3117 or 1-877-974-3117 (toll free).
Join Our Email List
Sign up for LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) email notifications. Email addresses are not shared, and notifications are sent only as needed. Sign up today!