What features are available for learning and assignments?
Log into Panopto
In most cases, you’ll access Panopto videos through Canvas. If you want to log into Panopto outside of Canvas, follow these instructions.
View Panopto Videos
What features are available in the video player?
Create Panopto Videos
- Your instructor will create an assignment folder where you can submit videos using Panopto. You will not have the ability to create content in your course using Panopto until that is done.
- Here are some steps for how that process unfolds:
- Your instructor creates an assignment in your Canvas course
- You navigate to the assignment to complete it using these instructions
- Your instructor sees your submission and provides a grade
- When given permission, you can create Panopto videos by using Panopto Capture (browser-based recorder) or by using the Panopto desktop application.
- Panopto Capture (browser-based) –
- Panopto desktop application –
- You can then submit your Panopto video as an assignment in Canvas.
Please refer to these OIT Knowledge Base articles about Panopto for more information on using the platform.
You can always reach out to the OIT HelpDesk by calling 865-974-9900 or by visiting help.utk.edu for more information.