OIT provide resources and support for software tools related to the academic mission of the university, including admissions, financial aid, curriculum, catalog, timetable, registration, accounts receivable, advising, and student records processing.
- Admission for undergraduate and graduate students provided by AdmissionPros and ADMIT.
- Financial Aid services include processing of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the packaging, awarding and disbursement of financial aid and scholarships.
- Registration is provided by Ellucian Banner Student System and includes timetable and registration.
- Instructors input end of term grades in the Ellucian Banner Student System
- Fee payment is available through TouchNet in conjunction with Ellucian Banner Student System.
- The u.achieve Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) as an advising tool used by both students and advisors to evaluate undergraduate students progress toward a degree.
At the direction of the Office of the Provost, OIT provides support, maintenance, and ongoing development for these systems.
Online services are available 24/7.
Scheduled maintenance is the 3rd Saturday of each month starting at 10:00 PM and ending Sunday at noon.