Email, calendaring, and instant messaging solutions are available to all faculty, staff, and students. The university will send all communication (e.g., email from the Chancellor, Provost, your professors, Volxpress Statements, all Online@UT communication, etc.) to your UT email account.
- UT Email for Faculty and Staff
- Volmail for Students
- Spam Notifications and Quarantine Services
- Secure Email via Microsoft 365 or UT Vault
- Sending Email with third-party vendors (e.g. Emma, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Microsoft Teams for Work (recommended)
On-campus SMTP Access
This service is available 24/7 but is dependent on internet and network connectivity. These services can be unavailable during scheduled and emergency maintenance. All efforts are made to perform maintenance during scheduled maintenance windows.
Listserv lists are available for a one-time setup fee of $50.
All other services are offered at no additional costs.
Knoxville Area, including UT Knoxville, UT System, Institute of Public Service, and Institute of Agriculture.
Faculty, Staff, Students, Departments, and official campus organizations