OIT provides quarantine services to UT Faculty, Staff, and Students through Microsoft’s Exchange Online Protection (EOP) service. Below is a list of frequently asked questions related to your quarantine. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact the OIT HelpDesk by phone at (865) 974-9900 or online.
Email Quarantine: Frequently Asked Questions
About EOP Spam Quarantine
- How do I access my EOP Spam Quarantine?
- Where will my quarantined messages be available?
- What options do I have once I log into EOP?
- How long will messages be kept in the quarantine?
- How are quarantined messages organized in the EOP Spam Quarantine?
- How can I use Advanced Search to filter and locate quarantined messages?
- Are wildcard searches supported when searching for quarantined messages?
- How can I view details about a specific quarantined message?
Quarantine Email Notifications
- How often will I receive spam quarantine notices?
- What information will be included about quarantined messages in the summary notice?