Office 365 Calendars
- Default calendaring solution for all staff and faculty fully supported by OIT.
- Accessible via Outlook client, Outlook on the Web Calendar App, and Outlook Mobile App (Android and iOS).
- You can easily share your calendar with other people in the organization. By default, free/busy information is available.
- Unable to access shared calendars on mobile devices (including the Outlook App).
- Available for students, faculty, and staff. By default, free/busy information is available.
- Unable to access Google Calendars in Outlook Client or Outlook on the Web.
- Must log in to Google using UTK credentials for access.
- Staff and Faculty have full access to Google Calendar, however it does not integrate with the Office 365 system.
Office 365 Room Scheduling
- Resource mailboxes are mailboxes that represent conference rooms, shared equipment, or absences.
- Resource mailboxes provide a simple and efficient way to utilize resources for a workgroup or department.
- A Resource Mailbox has its own calendar, which can be viewed and modified just like a persons calendar.
- A Resource Mailbox can be set up to handle reservation requests in one of two ways: Moderated and Auto-Accept.