Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Report an accessibility issue
No outstanding issues with IT services are known at this time. For updates, click the image above to visit the IT System Status page.
Microsoft 365 Calendars
- Default calendaring solution for all staff and faculty
Important to note: Microsoft 365 calendars do not integrate with the Google Calendar.
- Fully supported by OIT.
- Accessible via Outlook client, Outlook on the Web Calendar App, and Outlook Mobile App (Android and iOS).
- Easily share your calendar with other people in the organization.
- Access shared calendars on mobile devices using the Outlook App.
- Available for students, faculty, and staff.
- Limited support by OIT.
- Unable to access Google Calendars in Outlook Client or Outlook on the Web.
- Must log in to Google using UTK credentials for access.
- Staff and faculty have full access to Google Calendar, however, it does not integrate with the Microsoft 365 system.
Microsoft 365 Room Scheduling
- Resource Mailboxes are mailboxes that represent conference rooms, shared equipment, or absences.
- Resource Mailboxes provide a simple and efficient way to manage shared resources by a workgroup or department.
- A Resource Mailbox has its own calendar, which can be viewed and modified just like a person’s calendar.
- Control access to room scheduling requests in one of two ways: Moderated and Auto-Accept.