Welcome! Are you teaching an online, blended, or flipped classroom? Are you leading an online group meeting? The information on this page will assist instructors and meeting leaders in using the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) application.
- Visit the Zoom tutorials page for quick, one-minute demonstrations of some tools and features. Contact us for details about the meeting environment and our license.
- Click here to explore creating online lectures with Zoom.
- Do you have the latest version of Zoom? A recent update includes a streamlined desktop application interface with a choice of portrait or landscape view. Get the latest version on our site anytime at https://tennessee.zoom.us and select “Download Zoom.”
GETTING STARTED TIPS FOR INSTRUCTORS AND MEETING LEADERS
- Review the System Requirements page.
- Review the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Leader Guide.
- Be sure to create your LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) account on our Zoom site. You may also download the desktop application from this site.
- In order to join a meeting, students and meeting participants will need one of the following items:
- The URL (link) to the meeting, or,
- The meeting ID
- To test your system at any time, select the System Check link (zoom.us/test) and join a Zoom meeting. Participants in this meeting may explore the user interface and test their audio and webcam.
Quick Start Guides
- Visit our workshop page to explore upcoming opportunities for instructors and meeting leaders to learn more about LiveOnline@UT (Zoom).
- Contact us with questions! Our team can be reached online at https://help.utk.edu or via the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900.