Welcome! Are you teaching an online, blended, or flipped classroom? Are you leading an online group meeting? The information on this page will assist instructors and meeting leaders in using the LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) application.
GETTING STARTED TIPS FOR INSTRUCTORS AND MEETING LEADERS
- Review the System Requirements page.
- Be sure to create your LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) account on our Zoom site. You may also download the desktop application from this site.
- In order to join a meeting, students and meeting participants will need one of the following items:
- The URL (link) to the meeting, or,
- The meeting ID
- To test your system at any time, select the System Check link (zoom.us/test) and join a Zoom meeting. Participants in this meeting may explore the user interface and test their audio and webcam.
Quick Start Guides
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Leader Guide (PDF)
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Schedule a Meeting with the Desktop Application (PDF)
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Guide to Managing a Meeting (PDF)
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Guide to Share Screen and Annotation Tools (PDF)
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Guide to Breakout Rooms (PDF)
LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) Guide to Alternative Host and Schedule Privilege (PDF)
- Visit our workshop page to explore upcoming opportunities for instructors and meeting leaders to learn more about LiveOnline@UT (Zoom).
- Contact us with questions! Our team can be reached online or via the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900.