Thinking of putting your lectures online?
Creating online lectures can be a great strategy if you’re looking to reinforce or supplement your classroom instruction, flip your class, or take your class totally online.
An “online lecture” is a digital recording of moving visual images and recorded audio provided via the Internet. Students may access online lectures at their course sites at a time that’s convenient for them.
OIT provides support to instructors who use, or want to use, any of the following seven methods to create online lectures.
- Canvas Studio, from Canvas
- LiveOnline@UT, powered by Zoom
- One-Shot Video
- Microsoft PowerPoint with VoiceOver
- My Mediasite and Mediasite Desktop Recorder
- Camtasia, from TechSmith
- Adobe Captivate, from Adobe
Ready to create your online lectures and need help? Contact OIT for assistance.