Welcome to the Zoom Participant resources page. The Zoom Participant Guide is available below. Please review the System Requirements section prior to attending your first meeting. We will be providing additional resources in the coming weeks. Please visit often for enhanced user documentation.
For a quick overview of the current Zoom application status, visit the service status page at status.zoom.us.
Quick Start Guides
Please review the following System Requirements prior to your first LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) meeting. The information below includes general meeting recommendations, including internet connectivity and processor recommendations, as well as information on supported operating systems, browsers and mobile devices.
General Meeting Recommendations:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Supported Operating Systems include:
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
Supported Browsers include:
- Mac – Safari 5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Windows – Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari 5+, Opera 12+
Supported Mobile Devices include:
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10