Welcome to the Zoom Participant resources page. The Zoom Participant Guide is available below. Please review the System Requirements section prior to attending your first meeting.
For a quick overview of the current Zoom application status, visit the service status page at status.zoom.us.
Quick Start Guides
Please review the following System Requirements prior to your first LiveOnline@UT (Zoom) meeting. The information below includes general meeting recommendations, including internet connectivity and processor recommendations, as well as information on supported operating systems, browsers and mobile devices.
General Meeting Recommendations:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Any 1 Ghz single core processor or better
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Supported Operating Systems include:
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
Supported Browsers include:
- Mac – Safari 5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Windows – Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari 5+, Opera 12+
Supported Mobile Devices include:
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10