Eligible faculty and staff can choose an upgrade machine from the options below. The faculty or staff member does not purchase the computer. This must be done by the authorized departmental purchasing agent.
Option 1 – Dell Standard Configurations: Choose a standard CUP configuration from those available on the Dell Premier site. Notify your departmental purchasing agent of your selection and they will order the machine on your behalf on the UT Marketplace.
Option 2 – Minor Modifications to Dell Standard Configurations: The faculty or staff member can make minor changes to the standard CUP configurations.
- Log in to the Dell Premier website with your NetID and password
- Navigate to the CUP section of the Standard Configurations
- Click on the “Customize” link to open the standard quote
- Make your modifications and click the “Add to Cart” button
- Click on “Save as E-quote.” Change the name and email address of the purchasing agent to your departmental purchasing agent and saved as a new E-Quote.
- Print the Detail View (not the Summary View) of the E-Quote for your records.Provide your departmental purchasing agent with the e-quote number. They will order the machine on your behalf.
Option 3 – Lenovo Standard Configurations: Go to the UT Marketplace for Lenovo to view the choices available.
- Login with your Net ID & password
- Choose a standard CUP configuration in the FY19 CUP Program tab at the top of the website.
- Notify your departmental purchasing agent of your selection. They will order the machine on your behalf on the UT Marketplace.
If you want to make upgrades or add other items, contact Mike Burk at (615) 584-8754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 4 – Apple Standard Configuration: Choose a standard configuration with no changes by selecting one of those listed. Notify your departmental purchasing agent of your selection and they will order the machine on your behalf.
Option 5 – Apple Nonstandard Configuration: Go to VolTech’s Apple website to select the computer of choice.
- Shop the site and select the machine you want
- Customize the configuration as required. Be sure to add Safeware Accidental Damage Protection to the configuration (4 years required)
- Select “Add to Cart” and print a copy of the “Items in Your Cart” page. This will serve as your quotation
- Give the printed copy of your configuration to your departmental purchasing agent. They will order the machine on your behalf.