Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is available for most faculty and staff, and all students at no cost to you! Access your Office 365 ProPlus subscription online at office365.utk.edu
The Office 365 ProPlus applications are designed to be used on your personally-owned computers. For university-owned equipment, OIT recommends you download the applications from the OIT Software Distribution website.
Office 365 ProPlus includes Office for the iPad. This license can be used on both personal and departmental equipment.
Office 365 ProPlus Includes:
- The full version of Microsoft Office for five devices (PC, Mac, and mobile device)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Windows Only: Access, Publisher
- Office for mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
* OneNote for Windows is no longer included as part of Office. The OneNote app is available at no cost through the Windows Store.
** OneNote for Mac is available at no cost through the Mac App Store.
Instructions for installing the software and managing the licenses.
- Mobile Devices, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
- Managing subscriptions