Microsoft has partnered with the Kivuto WebStore to provide faculty, staff, and students software at little to no cost, depending on your affiliation with the University of Tennessee.
- ONE copy of Windows 10 at no cost. This copy of Windows 10 is available to you as part of the University’s Campus Agreement.
- This copy can be used for Bootcamp, Parallels, or VMWare.
- Eligible students include any student whose primary affiliation is “student” and has registered for classes.
- Discounted copy of Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 for installation on your personal computers for work-related purposes only.
- All active UTK, UTSI, and Knox-Area faculty and staff members are eligible. Retirees and sponsored users are not included in this offering from Microsoft.
- Use of this software is conditional on your active status as faculty or staff; if your status changes, you must remove software purchased through this program.
How to Access the Kivuto WebStore
- Go to http://utk.onthehub.com
- Click on the Sign In link on the top right
- Log in with your NetID and password
- Select the Faculty/Staff tab or the Student tab to access the software available to you. Software offerings are based on your primary affiliation.
- Select your software and add it to your cart. Faculty and staff may make multiple purchases.
Access Guarantee for Windows
An Access Guarantee allows you to download software and retrieve product keys from an order after the order was placed. Check out the Kivuto webstore for information about the different levels.
In the event that you need to reinstall this software, OIT strongly encourages you to backup all purchases. Make copies of downloads and licenses keys and store in a safe place. If you need help after your purchase, please visit the Kivuto contact page.