We have put together some reminders for you before you unplug for a well-deserved break.
Don’t forget to…
- CLEAN your desk and empty your trash for a fresh start next year.
- CREATE your Out of Office message for your email:
- Set a different message for external responses or only respond to internal emails. Office 365 will allow you to customize your internal and external responses.
- Be vague about your whereabouts. Simply state that you are unavailable and will respond as soon as possible.
- If you don’t want a stranger to know about your plans, don’t put them in your Out of Office reply.
- Check out the instructions for creating your Out of Office message online.
- ENJOY now, shut down your computer, turn out the lights, and lock the door on your way out. Happy Holidays!