Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is available for faculty, staff, and students at no cost to you! Access your Office 365 ProPlus subscription online at office365.utk.edu
The Office 365 ProPlus applications are designed to be used on your personally-owned computers. For university-owned equipment, OIT recommends you download the applications from the OIT Software Distribution website.
Office 365 ProPlus includes Office for the iPad. This license can be used on both personal and departmental equipment.
Office 365 ProPlus Includes:
- The full version of Microsoft Office for five devices (PC, Mac, and mobile device)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote*
- Windows Only: Access, Publisher
- Office for mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
* OneNote for Mac is available at no cost through the Mac App Store.
Instructions for installing the software and managing the licenses.
- Mobile Devices, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
- Managing subscriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Office 365 ProPlus different from the Office 365 Web Apps?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- What happens to this software if I leave the University?