On Wednesday, May 18th, the VitalSource Bookshelf link will be renamed to VolBooks Course Materials (VitalSource) and will link to all digital materials for students.
Additional new features and functions within Online@UT (Canvas) will be enabled before the summer term begins. Here is a brief rundown on what instructors and students will gain:
- Apply Score to Ungraded: Instructors will now be able to make dashes in their Gradebooks count as a 0, or as any other grade they choose.
- Rich Content Editor Icon Maker: Instructors and Designers will now be able to create icons and buttons using the Rich Content Editor.
- Gradebook Filtering: Instructors and TAs will have more control over Gradebook filtering, including the ability to create and save conditional filters.
- Discussions/Announcements Redesign: Discussion and Announcement topics display an updated design with small usability enhancements.
- Assignment Enhancements: Students submitting individual online Assignments will have an enhanced experience, including the Progress Tracker, which informs students where their work is in the submission process, as well as the ability to view previously submitted attempts.