Update: sign up consultations are now closed. Please contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 or at our classroom technology service portal to request a consultation.
Want a one-on-one consultation to help you use the technology in your classroom in the most efficient way possible while accomplishing your teaching goals? Sign up today! Consultations are available from January 10 to 21. Reserve a time that works with your schedule to learn how to use the technology in your classroom to suit your teaching style.
How it will work:
- Fill out the form with the following information. (Can’t access the form? You may need to log out of your personal Gmail account first, then try the link again and log in with your UTK email address.)
- Choose the area of campus you are teaching in (the Hill, Center campus, or the Ag Campus) or whether you would just like a quick practice session via Zoom.
- Pick a date and time that works best for you.
- Specify where you would like to meet — the building with room number or the Zoom link where we can meet.
- Next, reserve your classroom space and an OIT trainer will meet you at your selected time.
Not sure which part of campus your building is in?
Check out the maps below to find your building.