Sign up for a consultation: January 10 – January 19.
Practice makes perfect. Part of appearing perfect that first day in your new classroom is being confident in using the technology to present and accomplish your teaching goals. Once you know which classrooms you’ll be teaching in, sign up for a one-on-one classroom technology consultation. We can meet you in one of your classrooms. If you need extra help, we can set up a time later for other rooms or to go further in-depth on what you need. If you have a GTA, have them sign up for a consultation or bring them along with you to yours!
Use the form below. Select a date and time (from January 10 through January 19) to meet one-on-one with an OIT trainer. Then, reserve the classroom using the 25live.utk.edu room reservation system. You will receive a confirmation email with the name of the OIT trainer who will meet you in your classroom and spend 45 minutes answering questions, helping you practice, and sharing tips on making the technology work for you at your comfort level.
The Sign-Up Process:
- Log into office365.com with your UTK email and password.
- Visit tiny.utk.edu/classroomconsult to schedule your time with us.
In the form:
- Choose the campus area where you will be teaching
(The Hill, Central Campus, or Ag Campus).
- Select a date and time from the pull-down menu.
- Specify a building and room number where you would like to meet.
- Tell us a bit about your teaching style.
- Reserve the classroom for our meeting at 25live.utk.edu.
- Share the reservation link with your peers so they can request consultations in their classrooms too!
Locate the area of campus for your building
Locate your building by map:
Locate your building by list:
Nursing Education Building
Art and Architecture
Haslam Business College
Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Building
Howard Baker Center
Humanities and Social Sciences
John C. Hodges Library
Stokely Management Center
- BioSystems Engineering and Environmental
- Brehm Animal Science
- Food Safety and Processing
- Food Science and Technology
- Morgan Hall
- Plant Biotechnology Building