Fall schedules will be out soon. Once you know your classroom, sign up for a one-on-one consultation to learn the technology in your classroom. An OIT trainer will help you determine the best way to use the technology to accomplish your goals. Consultations are available from August 15 – 23. Schedule an appointment by selecting from the offerings listed within the form.
The Sign-Up Process:
- Fill out the form with the following information.
Note: Be sure to log in to Google with your UT credentials (NetID@utk.edu or NetID@vols.utk.edu). Otherwise, you’ll get an error saying you can’t access the form).
- Choose the campus area where you will be teaching
(The Hill, Central Campus, or Ag Campus).
- Select a date and time from the pull-down menu.
- Specify a building and room number where you would like to meet.
Locate the area of campus for your building
Locate your building by map:
Locate your building by list:
Nursing Education Building
Art and Architecture
Haslam Business College
Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Building
Howard Baker Center
Humanities and Social Sciences
John C. Hodges Library
Stokely Management Center
- BioSystems Engineering and Environmental
- Brehm Animal Science
- Food Safety and Processing
- Food Science and Technology
- Morgan Hall
- Plant Biotechnology Building