Secure Enclave supports research with Protected Health Information and Controlled Unclassified Information which have specific security requirements specified by federal regulations. Support for use of these resources includes system administration support, scientific computing support, documentation, training, software installation and maintenance, and other support services.
Secure Enclave Provides:
- Services for three types of systems to support sensitive research and data:
- Windows Virtual machines (VMs)
- HPSC cluster
- Virtual Datacenter Work Stations (vDWS)
- Access to an extensive library of software available for use including:
- Git and GitHub
- R and Python
- SAS and SAS Connect
- MATLAB, and more.
- C/C++ and Fortran compilers from GNU and Intel
- Runs three file systems:
- NFS (Network File System)
- Lustre SIP.
Home directories are stored on NFS. EncFS holds encrypted project directories. Lustre SIP provides high-performance storage for job-related data, data transfers, and project directories.
- Ability to dynamically load, unload, or swap modules to tune your environment as you require.
By using Secure Enclave researchers have access to a variety of helpful services and resources. Learn more by visit HPSC ISAAC Secure Enclave.