OIT has specific help for Faculty, Instructional Staff, and GTAs. Make sure all your new folks check out the Just for Faculty section on the Are You New website to learn about services for them.
We can help develop your course. Following are some of our supported technologies and services:
- Online@UT (Canvas)
- LiveOnline@UT (Zoom)
- Personal Response Systems (Clickers)
- Technology-Enhanced Classrooms (including projectors, Cynap, connecting laptops)
- Instructional Design/Course Development Consulting
- Research Computing Support
- Training (both face-to-face and requested topics scheduled for your class)
- Teaching Tools (including webcasting, digital media services, online productivity tools)
We are available for individual or group consultations either face to face or via Zoom.
To request a consultation for help with course design and development, contact us online.
For help with technology in the classroom, setting up the TurningPoint Personal Response System (Clickers), requesting training, or any of our other services, contact the OIT HelpDesk online or by phone at 865-974-9900.