We want to know what you think of the campus technology services available to you. Please complete a 10-15 minute survey to assess your satisfaction with these services by Friday, March 11, 2022. Your input helps us improve the information technology services for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Your responses are anonymous and will be shown only in summary reports.
Start the Survey
Over the years, the information from this survey has contributed directly to these initiatives:
- Improved teaching tools including Canvas, Proctorio, and Panopto
- Creation and distribution of the Canvas Template for Instructors
- Video conferencing through Zoom and Zoom Pro licenses for all faculty and students
- Consistency in the centrally managed classroom technology stack or adapters made available to instructors to ensure classroom connectivity
- Continued access to Qualtrics for online surveys
- Access to the Google Suite, including Gmail, for faculty, staff, and students
- Availability of LinkedIn Learning
- Improved cellular reception on campus and in Neyland Stadium
- Upgrades to overall wireless infrastructure including expanded outdoor wireless across campus and increased capacity in academic buildings
- Availability and timeliness of information from the UTK data warehouse
- Redesign of the OIT website
Upon exiting the survey, you may choose to enter a drawing for a $100 gift card. There is no purchase or fee required to participate in the drawing.