Are you a researcher and need help creating survey questions or analyzing data? OIT offers customized assistance on advanced statistical methods, qualitative research, survey methodology, and GIS work. OIT staff spend more than 3,500 hours yearly consulting on projects that directly impact academic research activities at the university.
Who Can Request Our Help?
Students, faculty, and staff may request up to 15 hours of support per semester via Zoom consultations.
Types of Support We Provide:
- Advanced statistical analyses and quantitative research methodologies
- Biostatistics and experimental design
- Qualitative research design and analysis
- Geocoding and geo-visualization for Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Technical support and training for research design, including software questions in ArcGIS, NVivo, Qualtrics, R, SAS, SPSS, Stata, and more
- Web survey design using Qualtrics
- Help with installing statistical software
Visit the OIT Research website