Make a plan today to ensure your computer is in good working order and has the tools you need for finals.
- Install the Respondus LockDown Browser or the WebAssign LockDown Browser, depending on your class requirements. Visit the OIT website to learn more.
- Complete a practice quiz that uses Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor to ensure your computer equipment runs properly. Self-enroll in this Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor course site to test your equipment.
- Connect to Eduroam when taking exams on campus.
- Check your username and password. Log in to resources you may need to study for or take your final to ensure you have access before the test starts.
- Install any operating system, web browser, and software updates. Keep your computer in top working order by installing outstanding updates.
- Use Malwarebytes to scan your computer to ensure nothing is lurking to cause problems during finals.
If you find yourself in a jam, OIT will have additional staff available until 7:00 pm on the days that finals are held to help you with your technology. Contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 for assistance.