We’ve heard your suggestions and made several enhancements to our classroom technology resource webpage. Visit classrooms.utk.edu to find additional and improved resources, such as:
- Physical classroom information
- Technology update timeframe
- Seating capacity
- Classroom layout photo
- More detailed instructions on specific classroom technology
- For document cameras and microphones
- What cables are available
- Notes on special classroom features, such as locations and directions on using manual buttons for raising/lowering the screens
- Improved accessibility for users with low vision
- Easier-to-find troubleshooting guides
To find specific information on your classroom:
- Go to the “Do you need help with technology in your classroom?” section at the top of the page.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose your building.
- Choose your classroom.
- Request help if you would like a one-on-one consultation.