ChemDraw Professional from PerkinElmer is the complete scientifically intelligent drawing tool for chemists and biologists to create publication-ready drawings for use in databases and publications.
The newest release of ChemDraw Professional Suite 22 contains several key improvements:
- Enhancements that support the drawing and representation of large molecules, and new therapeutic drug delivery modalities.
- Allows for graphical presentation of complex biopolymers and supports FASTA format for large sequences.
- A new monomer library for quick and easy access to natural monomers.
- Copy molecules filled with colors and highlights as a 3D-printable object from ChemDraw and paste them into a PowerPoint slide to interact with and animate them in 3D.
- ChemDraw Professional Suite 22 is supported on Windows 11 as well as MacOS 11.6 (Big Sur), 12.5 (Monterey), and 13.0 (Ventura).
ChemDraw is available to faculty, staff, and students at the University of Tennessee Knoxville Campus at no additional charge.
Detailed instructions for obtaining, installing, and activating ChemDraw are located on the OIT Available Software webpage.
Learn more about ChemDraw Professional at The PerkinElmer website.