- From the Apple Logo in the upper right hand corner, pull down the menu and select System Preferences…..
- Select Printers & Scanners:
- Click on Printers & Scanners, then click the + button to add a printer.
Note: You may need to enter your administrator username/password for your computer
- Complete the Add information in the following manner:
Protocol: Line Printer Daemon
Name: OIT BW Wireless Printer
Use: Generic PostScript Printer
Click the Add button.
- Select Duplex Printing and click OK.
- You should now be finished and can test printing
Note: If drivers for the printers do not appear, you may need to go to Dell’s site (dell.com) to download them.
If you have any questions about these wireless printer installation instructions, you may contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900, Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also visit the walk-in OIT HelpDesk at the Commons.