Whether you’re a new student or preparing to graduate, LinkedIn Learning is a powerful tool to help you succeed in school and after. Here are some of the many benefits you should consider:
- 24/7 Learning. Working on a project and need help? LinkedIn Learning is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just head over to the site and find the topic you need.
- Choose from more than 13,000 videos on various topics.
- Courses are available in five languages: Chinese (simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Available on desktop, laptop, and mobile.
- Learn from the leading experts in your field.
- Discover dozens of Learning Paths and courses to learn new skills.
- Share and collaborate with others.
Still have questions? Watch this video about LinkedIn Learning
Recommended Collections for Learning
Recommended Collection for a Career-Ready Workforce
LinkedIn Learning has mapped NACE’s core competencies to the Learning Paths and Courses in the video library. It’s a great way to jumpstart your learning skills across the campus.
Recommended Learning Path