Personal laptops can be configured to print to black and white printers that have release stations associated with the printer. Once a laptop is configured, users may submit a job from anywhere on campus. The document will be queued for one-hour in a generic queue and can be released for print from any of the release stations located on campus. Users are not charged for print until the document is released.
How to configure
To configure your laptop for wireless printing capabilities, click on your operating system below and use the universal (Xerox) print driver linked on the instructions page.
Release stations can be found in the following locations:
- Art & Architecture, Room 345
- Ayres Hall, Room 116
- Brehm Animal Science, Room 243
- Carrick North & South Lobby
- Chancellor’s Honors Lab, Baker Center, Room 117
- College of Law, Rooms 14, 109, 215, 210, 401
- College of Nursing, Room 128
- Dabney/Buhler, Room 513
- English Writing Center in HSS, Room 212
- Food Science and Technology, Room 101
- Haslam Business Building, Rooms 220, 261, 512
- Humanities 2nd Floor Commons Area, Room 216
- J.D. Tickle, Room 403
- Library: Hodges Commons North, Room 220 and Commons South, Room 235
- Library: Hodges Library floors 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Library: Natalie L. Haslam Music Center, Room G04
- Library: Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library, Room A-113 Veterinary Medical Center
- Perkins, Room 208
If you have any questions, you may contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900.