Google for Education provides faculty, staff, and students access to many of the Google applications and services.
Gmail-based email that you can access from your mobile device, desktop client, or web browser.
- Your email quota varies based on affiliation and is shared with Google Drive and other Google apps. Check your Google storage and quota.
- Gmail-based email, calendar, and contacts
Go to your Gmail
Google Calendar is available for students, faculty, and staff. Please note that calendar sharing between Microsoft 365 and Google is not supported.
Go to your Google Calendar
Google Drive on your Mac, PC, Android, or iOS device gives you a single place for up-to-date versions of your files from anywhere.
- Your Drive quota varies based on affiliation and is shared with Gmail and other Google apps. Check your Google storage and quota.
- Share individual files or whole folders. Create and reply to comments on files to get feedback or add ideas.
- Recycle Bin: Available for 30 days and then restorable for 25 days
- Data is encrypted at rest, on the server, and in transit
- Certified for HIPPA/PHI, FERPA, and PII data
Log in to your Google Drive
Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides are available via the web on your Mac and PC. You can also download the apps from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Access, create, and edit your documents wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Multiple people can work on the same doc, sheet, or slide at the same time.
- Changes are saved automatically
Go to your Google Docs
Go to your Google Sheets
Go to your Google Slides
Additional Google Apps
Your UT Google account also allows you to use other handy features and tools provided by Google such as YouTube, Google+, and Blogger.
Go to information about Google for Education