Taking applications for the 2019 Fall Semester.
- Applications are available online. This is an hourly position. We do not have graduate assistant positions for labs.
- Staffed lab hours
- Early morning shifts available
- 12 midnight to 4:00AM
- 4:00AM to 8:00AM
- Because we receive so many applications, we can not contact everyone who applies. We want to thank all those who have applied for the position.
- Because of limitations in the hours work study students are allowed to work, we can not hire work study students.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred, 2.75 minimum
- Able to work 12-20 hours per week in 4 hour shifts
- Flexible schedule: Ex. at least twice as many hours open as requested.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Macintosh and /or UNIX operating systems
- Familiarity with other software applications such as web browsers, other word processors, spreadsheets, e-mail, math/statistics, graphics.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous work in a computer related field
About the Interview Process
- A current UT transcript (the free on campus Academic History report is preferred)
- International Students – If hired, must get a work permission stamp on the back of their I-20s or DS-2019 showing authorization for on-campus work permission. Desktop Support will provide the memo for CIE to put the stamp on the paperwork. Without the stamp, we can not hire an international student.