The University of Tennessee’s Office of Information Technology Instructional Support and Training Team is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of OIT Student Staff. This position will provide primary onsite webcasting Audio Visual services to university customers. This individual must have both excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills. Additionally, this position will require the ability to operate under pressure, tight time constraints, and lifting of over 10 lbs. Frequent overtime (both nights and weekends) is a possibility. Duties will include the following:
- Consult with clients (faculty, staff or students) about AV capabilities and best practices on location
- On-location trouble-shooting
- Audio/video equipment operation (cameras, microphones, mixers, video switcher)
- Video editing
- An interest in audio and video, live event presentations, or related entertainment fields
- Ability to work nights and weekends
To apply, email Katie Harrill at email@example.com with a statement of your interest, qualifications, and experience.