The Student Assistant for OIT Instructional Support is an hourly-paid position open for students who are available to work 10-20 hours per week.
The Student Assistant will help OIT staff with intermediate- to advanced-level support of Microsoft Office products and assist a trainer during workshops. Students will perform general office duties and other responsibilities as assigned.
The Student Assistant may help OIT marketing members with graphics, finding resources, etc., as needed.
- Strong MS Excel, including database and/or analysis, experience
- and one of the desired skills
- MS Office (intermediate to advanced level skills)
- Development of media-rich presentations, screencasts, video, and audio
- Social media (Twitter) experience
- Web design
- Graphic or visual design
The ideal candidate must possess good communication, writing, and organizational skills; ability to work efficiently within tight deadlines; and aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technology skills.
How to Apply
Email Rachael Stanley at email@example.com a one paragraph cover letter in the text of your email, with a link to your online resume, and a link to your portfolio (if available). In the email subject line, type “OIT Job Inquiry – Student Assistant.”