New Position Available
The GA position will perform support to the research community in using the ISAAC resources to support the research mission of the University. Under the guidance of the Director and Computational Scientists this individual will develop an in-depth knowledge of and provide initial Level 1 support for all aspects of the use of ISAAC to make effective use of the resources for research.
60% User Support
- Level 1 user support including triage of all initial service requests for users with all the many facets of the ISAAC resources (average ~8 tickets per day)
- Learn and support ISAAC Linux, resource mgmt., software and application support, batch jobs and queues issues, access, data transfer and feature use.
- Learn and support the Secure Enclave
40% Create, update, and maintain documentation
- support computational scientist staff in the creation and maintenance of online documentation, video technology shorts, and workshops
- Update and improve the Ticket Routing and Resolution Guide (internal use)
- Improve data transfer documentation
- Improve AMD documentation
- Improve Torque/Moab documentation
- Improve Open Enclave and Secure Enclave access and running jobs documentation
To apply, send a resume to Victor Hazlewood at email@example.com.