New Position Available
Due to regulatory requirements the successful graduate student must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a green card.
The GA position will perform support to the research community in using the ISAAC resources to support the research mission of the University. Under the guidance of the Director and Computational Scientists this individual will increase in-depth knowledge of and provide Level 1 support for all aspects of the use of ISAAC to make effective use of the resources for research.
60% Computational Science Support
- Work with and provide guidance to researchers to develop, port, and optimize scientific applications to work with the provided research cyberinfrastructure
- Consult with researchers on simulation, workflow and application design and development • Provide researcher support for algorithm and application optimization
- Provide parallel computing support
- Provide advanced analysis and advanced problem solving to solve computational science problems
40% Create, update, and maintain documentation
- support computational scientist staff in the creation and maintenance of online documentation, video technology shorts, and workshops
- Improve Open OnDemand documentation
- Develop and improve R, Jupiter Notebook, python, and anaconda documentation
- Develop and improve SLURM documentation
- Improve Open Enclave and Secure Enclave advanced user documentation
To apply, send a resume to Victor Hazlewood at firstname.lastname@example.org.