Request departmental office phones, cell phones, and other voice services, set up a conference call with Zoom, and find user guides for all phone services. Contact Telephone Services for all new installations, office moves, and disconnections to ensure E-911 location registries are up to date for all employees.
Call 865-974-3121 for 24-hour Telephone Services assistance.
Departmental Cellular Services
- Choose from AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon
- Get voice, messaging, and data plans, with international add-ons available
- Traveling? Select a plan for hotspot, aircard, and tablet
- Available to all UT campuses
Office Phone and Voice Services Pricing
- Xpressions Voice Mail
- Telephone lines
- OptiPoint Sets
- Voice and Data Cabling
For considerations related to disability, call Disability Services at 865-974-6087.
Conference Calling (Zoom)
- To set up audio conference calling, create a Zoom Basic account (capped at 40 minute duration, 25 participants)
- Faculty and Staff can contact the OIT HelpDesk to upgrade to a Zoom Pro account (unlimited duration, 50 participants)
- To additionally add a personal meeting room and toll-free call-in numbers, request a Personal Audio Conference (PAC) account from firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include your name, NetID and account number for billing (PAC calls are $0.10 per minute).
Other Communications Services
Barring unforeseen emergencies, this service is available 24/7 unless a prolonged outage is scheduled in advance.
Knoxville Area, including UT Knoxville, UT System, Institute for Public Service, Institute of Agriculture, College of Pharmacy, and Audiology and Speech Pathology.
Administrative Offices, Departments, and official campus organizations.