The Office of Information Technology’s Are You New website answers your most asked questions about passwords, email accounts, software, wireless, and more!
Here are some helpful hints to help you get started with technology at UT.
- Set up two-factor authentication for your UT account.
- Instructions for setting up your email account on your phone and tablet.
- Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10 are available at no charge for all students. You can install the full version of Microsoft Office on your PC or Mac. Windows 10 can be installed on your PC or Mac.
- You can bring your computer, printer, smart TVs, phone, tablet, video game console, media player, etc. when you come to school. All devices must be registered for use on UT’s network (instructions)
- Wireless routers and network switches are not allowed on our network. Please leave them at home!
- Printing is available in several locations on campus. If you bring a printer, we recommend connecting it via USB.
- Online training is available through UT’s LinkedIn Learning subscription. Get a jump start before you come to school this fall.
- Follow us on Twitter
Got Questions? Contact the OIT HelpDesk!