The annual OIT Customer Satisfaction Survey will be available between March 1 and March 12. We ask you to take 10-15 minutes to complete the survey. Your input helps us improve the information technology services for UT Knoxville.
Services directly impacted by the survey results
- Improved teaching tools including Canvas, Proctorio, and Panopto
- Video conferencing through Zoom and Zoom Pro licenses for all faculty and students
- Consistency in the centrally managed classroom technology stack or adapters made available to instructors to ensure classroom connectivity
- Continued access to Qualtrics for online surveys
- Availability of LinkedIn Learning
- Improved cellular reception on campus and in Neyland Stadium
- Upgrades to overall wireless infrastructure including expanded outdoor wireless across campus and increased capacity in academic buildings
- Availability and timeliness of information from the UTK data warehouse.
Your input counts
Upon exiting the survey, you can choose to enter a drawing for $100. There is no purchase or fee of any kind required to participate in the drawing.