Brought to you by the One UT Collaboration & Innovation Grant
OIT is partnering with OLAP (Online Learning and Academic Programs) and all of the University of Tennessee campuses to coordinate a bimonthly UT Webinar Series on High Impact Practices.
Topics through the end of the series are:
- Learning Communities
Monday, August 23 at 1:00 p.m. (EST)
- Undergraduate Research Training Opportunity Program Scholars (URTOPS): A Model to Broaden Undergrad Research Participation and Foster Success
Wednesday, September 8 at 8:00 a.m. (EST)
- Undergraduate Research in the Sciences
Monday, September 20 at 1:00 p.m. (EST)
- Living Learning Communities
Wednesday, October 13 at 8:00 a.m. (EST)
- VOL First-Year Experience: Engaging in a High-Impact Practice
Monday, October 25 at 1:00 p.m. (EST)
- Cultural Responsiveness and Inclusivity in Education
Wednesday, November 10 at 8:00 a.m. (EST)
For more information, please go to the UT Webinars & Symposium website, where you can learn about the presentations and register for sessions you are interested in attending. Registration is available individually for each webinar; note that webinars are scheduled in Central/Memphis time in the registration system.