With the new lecture recording system, Panopto, you can easily record a high-quality version of your lecture in the classroom using the room camera and audio equipment.
Why choose Panopto?
- Panopto recordings have higher resolutions than Zoom, your viewers will see the difference.
- Panopto allows you to store and edit videos for later use.
- Panopto displays presentation slides and classroom camera in separate frames within the Panopto viewer
- Zoom Cloud recordings are currently sent automatically over to the Panopto system for editing and storage.
- Unlike Zoom, you do not need to schedule your meeting to record in advance when recording in the classroom. You can create an ad hoc recording using Panopto.
To learn how to record your lecture using the classroom equipment, visit our classrooms.utk.edu site for more information and instructions on using Panopto in the classroom.