As you can tell, the OIT website has received a makeover! Don’t worry, you still get the same great content, but it now is presented in a more open layout. Utilizing the current UT WordPress theme created by the Office of Communication and Marketing, we were able to improve the site-navigation by adding a horizontal menu near the top and placing submenu items within a left-hand navigation on each webpage. This gives us more screen real-estate to share content with you.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A simplified horizontal menu at the top of each page
- Contextual left-hand navigation within each service area
- Larger, more visible log-in buttons for Canvas, Zoom, LinkedIn Learning, and other frequently used software located prominently within service areas
- Improved mobile responsiveness and accessibility
- More news items highlighted on the homepage
- A new current events section to feature upcoming workshops