On October 5, 2020, OIT transitioned to TeamDynamix, the IT Service Management solution (ITSM) that tracks all of the requests for assistance we receive. Visitors submitting a help request at help.utk.edu will experience an all-new service portal and an integrated self-help Knowlege Base.
- The new OIT Service Portal is built on TeamDynamix for placing requests for help and services. You can also log in to view existing and previous help requests.
- Ticket email notifications have a new look and feel.
- The new Knowledge Base (KB) will grow over time as we move and update articles from the current KB.* You will be able to create a favorites list for KB articles referenced often.
* The old KB will remain available until all articles are available in the OIT Service Portal.
Updated Web Forms
With TeamDynamix, you will notice that several of our online forms have a new look and feel. For many of our forms, you will no longer need to print & email (or fax) them to us. Visit TeamDynamix to see the complete list of forms.
Some of our most popular forms have been moved to TeamDynamix, including:
- NetID Request for personal NetID creation, departmental NetID requests, sponsorship (New request and renewals), and departmental NetID ownership changes
- Network Services Requests for port installation and activation, load balancer, and network port security exemption
- New Listserv Requests
- Webcasting Requests
- Virtual Host Request to request a vanity URL for your website
- Instructional Design and Support for Faculty
- IP Manager Requests