All around Rocky Top, we are preparing to welcome students back to campus this fall. We want to ensure that faculty, staff, and students get the help they need while maintaining social distancing. Additional details about our plans will be available as the fall term approaches. Until then, here is a sneak peek:
- The OIT HelpDesk is working remotely to answer calls, chats, and online requests. We are making plans to open our service desk in Hodges Library once the Library re-opens.
- The OIT Computer Labs will be open this fall at a reduced capacity to encourage social distancing.
- OIT Student Computer Support is working remotely by phone; however, we are making plans to open our service desk in Hodges Library once the Library re-opens.
- The OIT Classroom Support team is prepping the classrooms with additional technology for the fall term and creating online training materials and guidelines for faculty. In-classroom Zoom training sessions will also be offered to faculty to practice with the classroom technology PRIOR to the start of classes.
Many of our teams will continue to provide support remotely into the fall semester, including:
- Canvas, Zoom, and Course Design
- OIT Desktop Support
- Research Computing Support
- Instructional Development Support and Technology Training
Learn more about how to get support.