OIT will have extra staff on hand this weekend to help students as they move in. Students can receive help over the phone, chat, email, or in person at the Hodges Library Commons. Typical requests include connecting to the network, setting up email accounts, logging into their account, and all the other services related to getting ready for classes.
- Call the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 (available 24/7).
- Visit the Walk-In HelpDesk in the Commons at Hodges Library for face-to-face IT support (see Walk-In HelpDesk hours).
- Chat with the HelpDesk at oit.utk.edu/chat.
- Submit a Help Request via the web at help.utk.edu.
- Research your problem on the OIT website.