OIT has short training videos to help you on many topics. Our newest videos are AMX Panel: Basic Setup and AMX Panel: Troubleshooting. Check out these videos for help with how to choose your options when projecting and what to do when something, such as audio, doesn’t work. Remember, if you need help in your classroom, you can call 865-974-9110 for quick assistance. You can also request one-on-one training by contacting the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 and asking for a consultation.
Beginning in May, we will have more of our drop-in consultation sessions for clickers and classroom technology. These sessions cover Cynap, projectors, document cameras, and more.
Sessions meet from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Save these dates:
- Wednesday, May 15 – Communications room 43
- Tuesday, May 21 – Ag Campus Location: TBD
- Wednesday, May 22 – Hodges Library, Practice Presentation Room 220E
- Tuesday, August 13 – Ag Campus Location: TBD
- Wednesday, August 14 – Communications room 43
- Thursday, August 15 – Hodges Library, Practice Presentation Room 220E
- Tuesday, August 20 – Communications room 43
- Friday, August 23 – For Students! Get clicker help outside Volshop
- Wednesday, August 28 – Hodges Library, Practice Presentation Room 220E