Finals are just around the corner. As you think about the end of the semester, consider this checklist to help you prepare.
- Check your clicker grades. Make sure you are getting credit for your clicker grades in Canvas.
- Familiarize yourself with Proctorio, the automated proctoring service that integrates with Canvas. Visit the OIT website to learn more.
- Connect to eduroam when taking exams on campus.
- Check your username and password. Log in to any resources you may need for studying or taking finals before the last minute.
- Install updates. Keep your computer in top working order by installing outstanding updates and charging it before a test.
- Use Malwarebytes to scan your computer to ensure nothing is lurking to cause problems during finals.
- Remember to relax. LinkedIn Learning has tons of videos on mindfulness, relaxation, building routines, and organization. Relax for Success Using LinkedIn Learning
For additional help, contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 for assistance.