This fall, you may notice some new technology in your classroom. More than 25 classrooms on campus received technology updates, such as WolfVision Cynaps. Cynap allows you to connect up to four devices at once on the screen either using a wired connection or using your device’s wireless connection such as Airplay, Chromecast, or Miracast. See this video from WolfVision for an overview on connecting to Cynap.
Come to one of our drop-in consultation days to get trained on how to use the technology in your classroom. If you can’t make one of the dates, just call the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 to request training.
The following rooms received updates and are now on our list of classrooms that have Cynap.
- Alumni Memorial Building, Rm 212
- Bailey Education Complex, Rm 118
- Biosystems Engineering & Environmental Sciences, Rm 266
- Claxton, Rms 209, 210, and 211
- Ferris Hall, Rm 507
- Health, Physical Education & Recreation, Rms 232, 235, 243, and 31B
- Howard Baker Center, Rms 204 and 205
- Jessie Harris Building, Rm 308
- Min H. Kao Engineering Building, Rms 404, 405, 406, 419, 524, 525, 622, and 623
- Plant Biotechnology Building, Rm 113
- Taylor Law Center, Rm 237
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Rms C205 and C228