Right now, students need to create all their projects online. Use LinkedIn Learning videos to give them the knowledge they need to use the tools that can work best for creating online assignments. Check out the following topics:
- Adobe Spark, a cloud-based, easy-to-use graphic design tool available at www.spark.adobe.com.
- Posters, signs, report covers, project illustrations, simple web pages, and video presentations.
- Microsoft Sway is part of your Office 365 online software and can be accessed by navigating to office365.utk.edu.
- interactive presentations, creating presentations from Word documents, creating kiosk-style presentations.
- Canva, a cloud-based graphic design tool.
- infographics, presentations, posters, and other visual content
Think about assigning these videos to your students to give them a leg up on:
- Tips for writing research papers
Discover how to brainstorm, select your best ideas, collect and categorize research, and write the paper. The LinkedIn Learning Course is about two hours long; but you can pick and choose which videos to watch.
- Tips for doing better on tests
LinkedIn Learning has put together some helpful information on how to do better on tests.
- Study Plan
- Reviewing Notes
- Taking Breaks
- Scoring Better on Reading Tests
- The Day of the Exam