Do you need to learn the best practices for research so you get the data results most meaningful for your topic?
Register for workshops to help you discover patterns, make predictions, perform post hoc analyses, and get meaningful data from social media. Who should attend? Faculty, staff and students are all welcome.
The following workshops are all in Communications, Room 43. Get directions to the training lab here.
- MATLAB: Image Processing, Thursday, Nov. 14 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Python: Machine Learning, Friday, Nov. 15 from 1:25 to 3:25 p.m.
- SAS: ODS Graphics for Data Visualization, Tuesday, Nov. 26 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Applied Statistics: Post Hoc Tests for Interactions, Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. to noon
- SAS: Analysis of Covariance Using, Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 10:10 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Data Collection: Hacks for Social Media Data Collection and Analysis, Thursday, Dec. 5 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.