Do you need to learn the best practices for research so you get the data results most meaningful for your topic?
for workshops to help you discover patterns, make predictions, perform post hoc
analyses, and get meaningful data from social media. Who should attend? Faculty, staff and students are
The following workshops are all in Communications, Room 43.
- MATLAB: Image Processing, Thursday, Nov. 14 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Python: Machine Learning, Friday, Nov. 15 from 1:25 to 3:25 p.m.
- SAS: ODS Graphics for Data Visualization, Tuesday, Nov. 26 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Applied Statistics: Post Hoc Tests for Interactions, Tuesday, Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. to noon
- SAS: Analysis of Covariance Using, Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 10:10 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Data Collection: Hacks for Social Media Data Collection and Analysis, Thursday, Dec. 5 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.