Does your course enrich student experiences with insight into technology evolution and look at solving real-world business problems? Is your department looking to teach current IT-related topics? Are you looking to invest in new technology in your college or department and want industry-leading research to help you make the decision? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to look into Gartner Core Research for Education. All UTK faculty, staff and students have access to Gartner Core Research for Higher Education at oit.utk.edu/gartner-campus-access.
Gartner provides easy to understand summaries of complex ideas and extensive, in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis for a variety of IT topics. Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. With Gartner, you will gain access to more than 116,000 research documents across 1,300 topics related to IT.
With UT’s subscription, you have access to both Magic Quadrants and Hype Cycles.
- Magic Quadrants can help you get educated quickly about a market’s participants, maturity and direction. Focus on the subtle differences between vendors in markets that are highly mature or newly emerging, and map vendor strengths against your specific need.
- With Hype Cycles, you can use facts to drill down through the emotion of hype and publicity that accompany the initial claims of a technology breakthrough.
Do you want some ideas about how to use Gartner?
- Stay current with rapidly-changing IT industry
- Access hundreds of real-world IT case studies for research and coursework
- Insights for digital content management, search engines, and portal strategies
- Impartial perspective on vendors in tech space
- In-depth insights across all facets of technology – including communications, telecom, mobile, digital business, AI, Internet of Things (IoT), cybersecurity, etc.
- Insight on business strategy, business process improvement, and market trends
- Review valuable healthcare industry data, including analysis on policy and regulatory changes, the evolution of healthcare IT, and emerging health trends
Log in to Gartner Research