This summer OIT’s IT Engineering Services team is hard at work upgrading the technology in several classrooms across campus (see list below). The upgrades will be complete by the fall semester and will vary in each room but may include new touchscreen panels, new projectors, and Wolfvision Cynap devices. The Cynap system allows you as an instructor to bring your device and connect to your tablet, phone, or laptop wirelessly or to let up to four students in your class connect and share wirelessly. Learn more about Cynap features in this short video overview.
- Ayres Hall B003, B004, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 120 121, 122, 123, 124
- Alumni Memorial Building 158
- Bailey Education Complex A202, A242, A301, A327, A327, A425, A501
- Buehler Hall 300, 334
- Burchfiel Geography Building 301
- Communications Building 314
- Dougherty Engineering Building 429, 501, 517
- Food Safety and Processing Building 126
- Henson Hall 318, 322, 418, 423
- Humanities and Social Sciences Building 71a, 71b, 102
- Neilson Physics Building 304, 306
- Ellington Plant Sciences Building 123, 124, 125
- Science and Engineering Building 307
Do you need to figure out what type of technology is available in your classroom? Check out the Classroom Search tool in MyUTK. This classroom search aids faculty in determining if their assigned classroom meets their needs and can provide a heads up on technology you may not have used before.
For assistance using the technology in your classroom, contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900.