July 13-17, 2020
The ESRI User Conference (UC) has moved to a virtual format. Any student or 2020 graduate can attend the Virtual ESRI UC at no additional cost. The conference is an excellent opportunity to broaden GIS knowledge and learn new skills.
Students can register for the conference by following these instructions:
- Go to www.esri.com/uc and click on Registration.
- Click “Register Now” under the heading Student Access.
- Log in with your Esri Account.
- The Virtual UC Student access rate will be selected.
- Please send proof of enrollment to email@example.com. Proof of enrollment can be a photo/screenshot of your most recent course schedule or student ID card (with a date of issue or expiration date).
- Complete the Personal Information section.
- Review and accept the policies and submit your registration.
OIT’s Research Computing Support group offers up to 15 hours of support each term for students, faculty, and staff members. If you need help using ArcGIS for your research please contact please contact the OIT Help Desk at 865-974-9900 to setup an appointment.