Users may email a job to MyPrint. Users who have devices that do not allow HTTP uploads with this service, such as iPads and iPhones, will need to email print jobs.
To send a job to Mobile Print via email:
- Send email with attached file(s) to
a) email@example.com for black and white print
b) firstname.lastname@example.org for color print.
- PharosMobile will send an email notification that the documents are being processed.
- Go to myprint.utk.edu and login using your NetID and password.
- Select the job.
- Set the Print options.
- Select the printer.
- Click print.
- Click confirm.
First Time Users
First time users will receive an email notification from PharosMobile requesting the email address be registered.
- Click on the link to register your email.
- Login using your NetID and password. The My Print Center page will appear.
- Refresh the page for the document to appear.
If the documents do not appear, log out of My Print Center and wait for the Mobile Print Notification that documents are ready for release. Log back into MyPrint to release the jobs.